- 2021: The New Quilt, Hawkesbury Regional Gallery, NSW, Australia
- 2017: Colours of Australia, Taree Regional Art Gallery, Australia
- 2016: Golden Textures Quilt Expo en Beaujolais – Villefranche en Saone, France
- 2015: Golden Textures Festival of Quilts – Birmingham, England
- 2014: Great Southern Land Brenda Gael Smith – Curator Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork – Alsace France
- 2023 Quilt National – Dairy Barn, Athens, Ohio, USA.
Jurors: Dr. Carolyn Mazloomi, Irene Roderick and Chiaki Dosho.
- 2022 QUILTS=ART=QUILTS – Schweinfurth Art Centre, NY, USA
Jurors: Jacquie Gering, Sheila Frampton Cooper and Ana Lisa Hedstrom.
- 2022 Australia Wide 8, Warwick Art Gallery, QLD, Australia. Jurors: Cathy Jack Coupland, Lisa Walton, Sophie O’Brien
- 2021 The Fine Arts Textile Award – Finalist, Birmingham, UK. Jurors: Anya Paintsil, Dr. Christine Checinska, Cos Ahmet, Jo Hall, Karen Nichol, and Uthra Rajgopal
- 2021 QUILTS=ART=QUILTS, Schweinfurth Arts Center, Auburn, NY, USA Jurors – Jane Dunnewold, Karen Schultz.
- 2021 Art Quilt Australia 2021 – Shoalhaven Regional Gallery, Nowra, NSW – Jurors: Lisa Call, Julie Ryder, Bronwyn Coulston.
- 2021 Wangaratta Contemporary Textile Award – Wangaratta Art Gallery, Wangaratta, VIC. Jurors: Susan Reid, Hannah Presley and Michael Moran.
- 2021 Quilt National – Dairy Barn, Athens, Ohio, USA.
Jurors: Nancy Bavor, Brigitte Kopp, Karen Schultz
- 2019 Quilt National – Dairy Barn, Athens, Ohio, USA.
Jurors: Francois Barnes, Judy Kirpich, Carolyn Ducey
- 2019 Dare to Differ – Gallery M, Adelaide South Australia
Jurors: Suzanne Gummow and Julie Haddrick –Textile Artists
- 2019 Art Quilt Australia / Expressions: The Wool Quilt Prize
National Wool Museum, Victoria Australia
Jurors: Padriac Fisher, Director National Wool Museum. Leonie Andrews, Textile Artist. Julie Bradley, Artist
- 2018 QUILTS=ART=QUILTS – Schweinfurth Art Centre, NY, USA
Jurors: Gerri Spilka, Kit Vincent, Robert Shaw
- 2017 Quilt National – Dairy Barn, Athens Ohio, USA
Jurors: Nancy Crow, Petra Fallaux, Art Martin.
- 2017 Art Quilt Australia/ Expressions: The Wool Quilt Prize Queen Victoria Art Gallery, Tasmania
Jurors: Padriac Fisher, Director National Wool Museum, Clare Plug – Textile Artist. Mairi Ward, Artist and Designer
- 2017 Wangaratta Contemporary Textile Award, Wangaratta Art Gallery, Victoria, Australia.
Juror: Mardi Nowak, Curator Town Hall Gallery. Karli Hawking, Weaver. Anthony Camm, Director Ararat Art Gallery
- 2019 Art Quilt Australia – Highly Commended, Wool Museum, Victoria, Australia
- 2017 Cathy Rathmussen Emerging Artist Memorial Award Quilt National – Dairy Barn, Athens Ohio, USA
- 2016 1st prize, Art Quilt Category – Sydney Quilt Show
- 2015 1st prize, Art Quilt Category – One Step Further, Mildura Art Centre, Victoria, Australia
- 2015 1st prize, Innovative Category – Modern Quilt Show, Kiama, New South Wales, Australia
- 2012 1st prize Contemporary Art Quilt Category & Judges Choice, 1st prize, Master Contemporary Art Quilt Sydney Quilt Show, Sydney, Australia
- 2011 Contemporary Art Quilt Prize – Quilt NSW (Bushwalk Flora 2)
- 2005 1st prize – Contemporary Quilt Category Australian Cotton Fibre Expo, Narrabri, Australia
- QUILT NATIONAL 2019 and 2017: The Best of Contemporary Quilts The Dairy Barn Arts Centre, Athens Ohio (Publisher)
- COLOURS OF AUSTRALIA – Directions in Quiltmaking (ORIGINS) QuiltNSW – AJ.B. Fairfax Press. Print
- CREATIVE PATCHWORK – Annette Claxton (OH ROY) New Holland (Publishers) UK. Print
- QUILTERS KALAIDESCOPE – Dianne Finnegan (MY TROPICAL GARDEN) Simon & Schuster Australia. Print
- 2019 Conversations: Anna Brown Ozquilt Network Newsletter. February edition.
- 2018 Anna Brown Simply Moderne, Quiltmania. Issue 14, page 20. Print
- 2018 My thoughts on the exhibition ONE STEP FURTHER. Vic Quilter – July edition – page 14. Article
- 2013 Australian Patchwork and Quilting – Volume 22, No 9, June
- Quilt Study Centre, Lincoln, Nebraska, USA – Quilt National Collection (REFLECTIONS – Dusk 3)
- Prospect Gallery, Adelaide, South Australia (KIMBERLEY COLOURS)
- QuiltNSW, Australia (ORIGINS)
- Annette Gero, Quilt historian and collector. (PATTERNS 8 Honour the Past)
- Many others in Australia, USA, and UK.
Related Work History
- 2020 Juror The New Quilt, Hawkesbury Regional Gallery, New South Wales, Australia
- 1997 Juror The Green Show New Quilt, Manly Art Gallery & Museum, Sydney, Australia
- 1991-1995 Joint co-ordinator of the New Quilt Exhibition, Manly Art Gallery & Museum, Sydney, Australia
- Ozquilt Network, Australia
- Studio Art Quilt Associates – Oceania
- QuiltNSW, Australia
- Great Lakes Art Society, Forster, New South Wales, Australia